Terms and conditions
Welcome to the platform of the Technologies for Financial Inclusion Program (hereinafter the "Platform"). Please read these Terms and conditions ("Terms") before using this platform. The technology infrastructure is owned by the Multilateral Investment Fund (hereinafter FOMIN) but the content is the responsibility of the members of the Program. Access, participation and use of the Platform is free and is governed by the terms and conditions listed below, which means known and accepted by (the) users (as) Platform (hereinafter the " User). In fact use this platform you agree to abide by these terms.
The Terms are meant to protect users of the Platform, which carries agree with the Terms. If the user does not agree with the Terms, it is suggested not to use this platform. FOMIN reserves the right, in its discretion, to modify, alter or update these Terms at the time it deems appropriate. These modifications will be effective immediately upon publication.By using the platform after having published such modifications, alterations or updates, the User agrees to be bound under the revised Terms.
1. Objective: The main objective of the virtual platform of the program is to offer its members a place to apply online to the Call for ideas, as well as provide a forum for exchange of useful information, lessons learned, best practices and views on topics of interest common.
2. Ownership of content of the Platform: the content of the Platform is owned by members of the Program. Not be reproduced in whole or in part, translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or media access via analog, digital or any other system or technology developed or to be created without prior written consent of the FOMIN.
However, you may download material from the platform for personal and noncommercial use.
Links to other web sites, other than those which owns FOMIN are provided as an information service. FOMIN was not involved in its production and therefore is not responsible for their content.
The user holds the copyright on its contents. The User grants permanent FOMIN, a license-free, nonexclusive, for the collection, storage and distribution of the content it provided through the Platform. User FOMIN recognize his authorship on the content provided. FOMIN may sublicense its subsidiaries and affiliates to the same content. The User guarantees that the contents provided are of his own, he is not breaching the copyright of third parties and hold harmless FOMIN and its affiliates against any claim that is present when its use.
3. Ownership of content of the idea is at the discretion of the program to publicize the idea before the candidate filing deadline in the context of communication and promotion of the contest, with the permission of the proponent of the idea. After that date, the program will have the power to make public the summary (description of the idea) with the same purpose. The selected ideas will be published at the title and brief description. The content of the idea itself might be under a Creative Commons license.
Personal information is defined as that supplied by the user for registration, which includes information such as name, identification, age, gender, address, email and telephone. User acknowledges that the entry of personal information is done on a voluntary basis and taking into account the characteristics of the platform and the powers of use of the FOMIN, and on the understanding that such information will be part of a file and / or base contend data profile, which may be used by FOMIN in the terms set forth herein. Users may modify or update the information provided to submit information and may be terminated during or after delivery. FOMIN advised that the User maintains updated information to maximize the benefits you may receive from the Platform.
Personal information provided by User is secured by a password to which only the user can access and that only he knows. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy, the key and the information contained. FOMIN agree not to access or claim to know the key. Because no Internet transmission is completely secure and cannot be guaranteed that point, the user assumes the hypothetical risk that implies, which accepts and knows. The FOMIN will provide this information in case it is required by court order or to protect property rights or any other right or interest of the FOMIN. The FOMIN is not responsible for any consequences resulting from the improper admission of others to the database and / or some technical failure in the operation and / or retention of data in the system in any of the chapters of the Platform. FOMIN does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may be aware of the nature, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make to the Platform.
5. Database and Information: care who accepts the registration form that your data is incorporated into the FOMIN database, its affiliates or subsidiaries. In any case, the user may at any time request the withdrawal of your personal information in the FOMIN database, in which case you will lose the privileges derived from the record. Also, the user may modify or update the information provided at any time, entering the platform.
6. Content of Users: Considering the User Platform include photos and / or images and / or text and / or other user equipment owned by him or owned by a third party, expressly leaves established that the inclusion in the Platform User shall be deemed authorized to appear and that the assets in the Platform is not entitled to any consideration by the FOMIN. For inclusion, the user may maintain in the Platform for such period as it considers appropriate. For any type of material and / or information submitted to the Platform by Users, including photos and / or images and / or text and / or other proprietary material of Users or third parties that have empowered User shall be deemed owns the copyright in such content and that have been included in the Platform, the user gives free license, unconditional and non-exclusive use of such content for members of the platform without entitled to compensation, remuneration, salary or any subsequent claim of whatever kind or nature. User acknowledges that the entry or supply of content owned or third is done on a voluntary basis and taking into account the characteristics of the platform and the usage rights by the FOMIN. In any case, for the supply of any material and / or information the user application will be observed and Conditions of Use and Participation in the platform that is outlined below.
2.1 Conditions of Use
2.1.1. Because joining the Platform and to ensure the proper and appropriate use of, the User acknowledges the FOMIN:
The right to modify at any time and for any reason, without notice, Terms and Conditions of the Platform. The right to refuse registration to any person at any time for any reason.
The right to include or not the platform of the material received from users at their discretion. For inclusion, the Platform may keep such material for such period as it considers appropriate or amend it at any time before the deadline of the call concerned.
Remover, without it being mandatory, content deemed by the FOMIN are unlawful, offensive, defamatory or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions. They may be removed content that violate intellectual property rights, whether FOMIN or a third party, at his request.
Using personal information and / or content provided by Users in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Platform.
2.1.3. Registration to the platform may be terminated by the user at any time upon request.
2.1.4. The User shall comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Platform, as well as any additional conditions to be established in the Platform.
2.1.5. FOMIN does not guarantee the availability and continuous operation of the Platform.When reasonably possible, prior notice FOMIN interruptions in the operation of the Platform. FOMIN does not guarantee the usefulness of the platform to perform any particular activity, nor its infallibility, particularly but not exclusively, that users can actually use the platform, access to different sites or areas that make Platform.
2.1.6. FOMIN excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or continued operation of the Platform, to the disappointment of the utility that users have been attributed to the platform and services, to the fallibility Platform, and in particular but not exclusively, to failures in access to different sites or areas of the Platform.
2.1.7. FOMIN does not control or guarantee, and therefore not responsible for the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents of the platform that may lead to alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents files saved into the computer of the user.
2.1.8. FOMIN is in the interest of providing the platform as a means of interaction and information exchange among members of the Program. By including information about an organization or product or service does not constitute endorsement, certification or recommendations expressed or implied about the product, service, or organization.
2.1.9. FOMIN does not guarantee and therefore is not responsible for the legality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness and usefulness of the information, and / or opinions or contents of the users included in the Platform.
2.2 User Registration and Participation
Because joining the Platform and to ensure the proper and appropriate use of, the User must meet the following criteria:
- Observe the rules and parameters of behavior, the Terms and Conditions and any other condition imposed on this platform.
- Be responsible for any activity carried out under their registration.
- Be responsible for the security of your password.
- Do not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other users of the platform either through chats, forums, blogs or any other area of participation.
- Do not use this page as a means to develop illegal or unauthorized activities in their home country, as elsewhere.
- Be solely responsible for their conduct and content of text, graphics, photos, videos or any other information which makes use of or included in the Platform.
- Refrain from sending junk e-mail (SPAM) to other users of this page, as well as he is forbidden to transmit viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Channel their complaints, grievances and complaints through the Coordinator of the Platform.
- While the Platform are prohibited such conduct, FOMIN is not responsible for its implementation, the user will keep free in every respect.
2.3 Forums, chats, reviews and other spaces of participation:
User acknowledges that its participation in any forum, chat, comment, blog and / or any other space for the participation of the Platform, will be on its sole responsibility, which must be of legal age, and similarly, the views and / or shares and / or behavior of other users such spaces are the sole responsibility of those who are issued or made, by which FOMIN is not responsible or guarantee the quality or suitability of such conduct or opinions, nor for the consequences they might cause for and / or against other users or third parties. In particular users should take into account the recommendations included in the Platform aimed at promoting adequate living and participation in such spaces of participation. The design, management, purpose and characteristics of different areas of participation of the FOMIN platform is discretionary, who may at any time to change and / or elimination, and / or determine the number of participants allowed in each one of them.
2.4 Guiding Principles and Recommendations for healthy participation in the activities and services of the Platform
This guide should be read carefully and regularly as part of the users interested in participating in the activities and services of the Platform. Participation in forums, chats, reviews and other similar areas of participation in the Platform (the "Spaces") and knowledge imply acceptance by User of these Terms and Conditions of the Platform, and the irrevocable commitment each user to comply with these Terms and Conditions of the Platform, it being understood and accepted that exempted the FOMIN and the FOMIN hold harmless from any liability arising from any breach of such an undertaking, which includes damage caused to other users and / or any third party concerned. If a User is under or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of the Platform, FOMIN suggests non-participation and / or spaces.
You understand that through the Platform invites and promotes an active and free participation, communication and expression by the users, as far as the Constitution and the law permit. Likewise, the User understands and agrees that any interest is FOMIN and the community at large, that the Platform is half friendly, peaceful and healthy living and participation, so that both FOMIN and the community of users waiting each user's behavior and conduct to achieve that purpose, to which each User agrees to access the Platform only. Each User hereby expressly and irrevocably authorizes FOMIN to review the comments or opinions expressed in the spaces and / or remove those who fail to conform to the standards of living embodied in the Terms and Conditions of the Platform, and to disrupt communication if it deems fit for such reasons. Similarly FOMIN reserves the right to exercise that power when it deems it advisable, in its discretion, without for that reason to impute liability feasible to FOMIN for not exercising the option and / or the existence, income, User participation is not desirable and / or comments or opinions that do not meet these recommendations.
Taking into account the comments and opinions expressed in the forums, comments and blogs come from the FOMIN, but absolutely unrelated third party, FOMIN is not responsible for the content of the same, nor give your consent or disagree with them, it being understood that emanate solely from the author, and are under their full responsibility.
FOMIN is understood that each of the comments, messages, opinions, or similar information deposited in the spaces are exclusive authorship of those who enter. Moreover, it is absolutely forbidden to enter comments, messages, opinions, information, or the like, defamatory, abusive, contrary to morals and good customs, discriminatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, libelous, inappropriate, illegal, violates rights third of any kind, including the rights of minors, causing damage and / or damages, or prevent or restrict the right to own or someone else to use the spaces and other sections of the site, constitutes a crime or an offense and apology or incites violence and / or the commission of crimes. You also may not advertise products or services of any kind into "spaces", or use or deliver viruses, or deviate from the proposed topics in the forums.
However, in the event that such comments, messages, opinions, information, or similar, type in "spaces", Users, accepted expressly and unconditionally to FOMIN, its employees, suppliers, or advertisers, NO be responsible in any way by the consequences of any type and scope that they could generate, to any third party, whether by virtue of their inclusion within the "spaces" or from any cause related directly or indirectly with the use of themselves.
Also, FOMIN, its employees, suppliers or advertisers are NOT responsible in any way on the assumption that the comments, information, messages, opinions, or the like, are affected, removed, altered, or modified in some way.
Users shall refrain from initiating any action or claim against FOMIN related to or resulting from the information, content, opinion or comment from another user and / or a third party to FOMIN, being accepted by users that such actions or claims only be brought against his direct responsibility, for which they will promote the appropriate legal action under the procedures established by law in effect. FOMIN may decline to supply information on the alleged offender when it deems that such information is protected by confidentiality offered to the users, in which case the provision is conditional upon the request of competent authority. FOMIN, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude from the spaces, those users that do not comply with these rules or who do not respect the basic principles of healthy living. As well as stopping and / or eliminate and / or exclude, in whole or in part, in any case, everything that message, opinion, information or the like that do not conform or are in violation of the rules and / or above principles.
The FOMIN assumes that every user agrees to observe and follow these rules and assuming all kinds of consequences it would cause undue use. This both against FOMIN and against any third party. Users must report any violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Platform for other Users, which has come to the Coordinator to ensure that FOMIN take measures within its power to the Platform
3.1 From Membership:
access to the virtual platform of the Program is restricted by membership. Are considered members of the program representatives and / or coordinators of institutions wishing to submit an idea to call or make a comment.
Are considered as FOMIN staff members involved in the treated area and representatives of other organizations. In all cases, membership will be achieved through the following process: personal invitation by e-mail, online subscription and approval by the moderator.
- Download and make appropriate use of available information in the various sections of the platform.
- Share information pertinent and relevant to the rest of the Community, placing it in the appropriate section within the platform.
- Actively participate in thematic discussions through the Forum, expressing their ideas and be respected for it.
- Make suggestions to the moderator on the inclusion of new tools within the platform.
- Submit questions and / or comments to the moderator, preferably through private mail.
- Living in a constructive spirit, understanding and mutual respect.
- Partial or total Refer to the platform and its contents whenever you want, provided that identifies the source of information
3.4 Specifications for the publication of content.
- Write in a clear and simple: You do not have to have an extraordinary talent as a writer to participate. Of course, you can not expect respect if you type in ALL CAPS or write in a strange way. Write in capital letters in the online community is considered shouting. Using unconventional forms of writing does not create confidence.
- Give credit to your sources: When using any part of an article is very important to give the necessary credits to its author. It is also good practice to acknowledge the source and share your link with the reader.
- Respect Copyrights: Do not publish articles written by others without citation. Do not use photos that are not yours without getting permission. It is very important to follow copyright laws, be they copyleft or copyright. For more information visit: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft and http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derecho_de_autor
- Verify the accuracy of your information: If you are published on the Internet does not mean it's true.
- Always check your sources. If you are unsure of the validity of the information but just wants to publish, share your questions instead of publishing it as fact.
- Never leave spam comments: Not all comments must be on viagra or online casinos to be considered spam. When you post comments like "Visit my blog without commenting something relevant to the discussion, it can be considered as spam.
- Correct their mistakes, post updates and clarifications where necessary: We can not always be right. When this happens, you can accept and publish the changes and / or updates. If you have a conflict of interest or is supporting a personal project, it is always best to speak in front.